Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Den of Geek - Interview: Bruce Campbell



Why did you hate the chainsaw?

It’s just a pain, they are too heavy, they’re too heavy! And in Evil Dead 2 I’m supposed to be walking round with it on my hand and it’s supposed to be going ‘putputputputputput’ and the only way to do it, to get the bit of smoke to come out, was to run a tube all down my arm, my sleeve, my pants, out my pant leg and twenty feet over to a little smoke machine. The only smoke that would carry that distance was tobacco, so it was always tobacco smoke coming out of there and at the end of the day they would pull it out and pull it all out and I’d have an inch wide nicotine stain down my entire body, so I’m like “Get this thing out of my face!”. Awful…. awful.


Click Here To Read Much More - Source: www.denofgeek.com

No comments: