Tuesday, September 12, 2023

The Evil Dead Time Capsule FOUND!

 

 Info: 

Finally, the time capsule that Sam Raimi, Bruce Campbell, Josh Becker and the rest of the cast and crew buried after wrapping The Evil Dead(aka Book of the Dead) in January of 1980, has been found!

I dug this up in 2011 and had it stashed in my office drawer ever since because I was not sure if I had actually found THE time capsule. I suspected that I did or at least just something that the crew left behind, but I stashed it and honestly forgot about it for a while. Finally, in 2019, I went to meet Sam Raimi at the Texas Frightmare Weekend in Dallas. I presented this to him and I can proudly say that he confirmed that this is THE time capsule they buried. 

I meant to make this video years ago, but unfortunately got side tracked by my first feature film and bouts of laziness. Anyway, I just wanted to make this video to publicly announce my findings and share the famous Evil Dead time capsule with the world. 


No comments: