Thursday, October 1, 2020

Evil Dead Rise Director Shares Sam Raimi's Reaction to Plans for New Film

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not only did Cronin have to impress Raimi, but he also had to impress Rob Tapert, who served as a producer on all of the films, as well as Bruce Campbell, who starred in not only the films but also all three seasons of Ash vs. Evil Dead, who will serve as a producer on the new sequel.

"It certainly wasn't me meeting with Sam and going, 'I've got this in my back pocket and I've always been waiting to play this card,'" the filmmaker confessed. "I was just glad to meet with a filmmaker that has been inspirational to me and remains an inspiration to me to then have the opportunity, for him to give me the opportunity to think about what I would do. That was the really great part. And that sums up how Sam and Rob Tapert and Bruce work. They're really super supportive of your vision and your ideas, and that's really what they gave me. They gave me this space to go and figure out what to do and, I guess, thankfully, they saw something in my work that got them excited to allow me that freedom."

 

 Click Here For More - Source: comicbook.com

No comments: