Monday, September 24, 2018

“Evil Dead: The Musical” celebrates 10 years in Michigan



For Garett Michael Harris, the role of Ash, the protagonist in “Evil Dead: The Musical,” is the most physically demanding he’s ever had.

“And it’s a pleasure to be doing it,” says the Royal Oak native.

It’s his first time playing Ash as the musical returns this week for a five-week run at Detroit’s City Theatre, but Harris has been involved since 2015.



“I played Scotty for three years. I had a lot of fun with the role,” Harris says. “But this year we were looking for a new Ash and I threw my name in the ring. (Director Jamie Warrow) didn’t think it was too awful an idea and said, ‘Let’s do this.’ I’m really happy to have this new role because I get to explore a completely different character.”

Click Here For More - Source: www.theoaklandpress.com

No comments: