Monday, April 2, 2018

Despite Hollywood’s Declining Popularity, This Actor Has Lost Zero Fans



Squiggly Line Guy writes:

It was the night of October the 11th in 2017. It was a busy night, because I was flying to Japan with my family the next morning. Luck was on my side however, because Bruce Campbell was in Seattle promoting his new book Hail to the Chin. I made the time.

You may have looked at the cover photo and thought to yourself, “I know that guy from somewhere.” You may recognize Campbell from smaller cameo roles like from Darkman, Congo, or his different brief characters in all three of Sam Raimi‘s Spiderman movies. You may recognize him as Sam Axe from the hit USA show Burn Notice. You may know him from the Starz series Ash vs Evil Dead. Or you may have been one of his dedicated fans who was following him all along.

Click Here To Read More - Source: thelibertarianrepublic.com

No comments: