Monday, May 1, 2017

The Unofficial ‘Evil Dead’ Sequels You Never Knew About



Zachary Paul writes:

Italian horror films of the 70’s and 80’s are possibly my favorite thing ever. I can sit through some of the most wretched, poorly dubbed trash for 90-minute chunks of time with an undeterred smile on my face. Occasionally, I do stumble upon a film or two that genuinely tests my patience (we’ll touch on one such film in a bit). However, for the most part, the Italians hold the key to my heart. You might be wondering what any of this has to do with The Evil Dead. After all, Sam Raimi’s 1981 genre-redefining masterwork was a fully independent American production. True. We must take a look at the film’s various foreign releases for a clue as to where all of this is headed.

Click Here For More - Source: bloody-disgusting.com

No comments: