Friday, July 29, 2016

Watch: ‘Ash vs Evil Dead’ Season 2 Cast on New Guest Stars, Returning Directors & More



Perri Nemiroff writes:

In case you weren’t following my Ash vs Evil Dead Season 1 recaps or didn’t see my Season 2 premiere reaction, let’s get this out of the way first – I’m a big AVED fan. I’m also a big fan of Fede Alvarez‘s 2013 Evil Dead film, but after that, I was a little skeptical of the idea of continuing Ash Williams’ (Bruce Campbell) story in a way that channels the original films. Well, Sam Raimi, Campbell and co. proved me wrong.

Not only is Ash vs Evil Dead a treat for longtime fans looking for deadites, over-the-top gore and that classic Ash humor and sass, but thanks to new characters like Ray Santiago and Dana DeLorenzo‘s Pablo and Kelly, the door is wide open for newcomers to join the mayhem and discover what made the 80s films so special and unforgettable.

Click Here For More - Source: collider.com

No comments: