Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Ash vs. Evil Dead – A Gang of Evil Dead by Ted Raimi


Just when I thought I was OUT, they pull me back IN!

This whole trial is outta order!

Wait, not the first part, or… just the first part and not the second.

I’m not Michael Corleone, but I am in a gang that keeps calling me back.

It’s the Evil Dead gang. That sounds like something that belongs with the Dead Rabbits and the Pug Uglies. It’s neither – we don’t live in New York in the 1850s – we’re from Detroit, we bathe and we don’t really kill people. But we do pretend to kill people – all the time.

When Rob Tapert, Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell decided to reanimate the Evil Dead franchise for Starz, I was thrilled for them. Those three have had a great chunk of deserved success after the original picture was released: successful movies and television shows, books – even Oscar nominations. Their talent is immense and undeniable.

Click Here For More! - Source: www.dreadcentral.com

No comments: