Thursday, August 7, 2014

Jane Levy on Evil Dead 2 - TV Show May Have Swallowed Its Soul



During Comic-Con news broke that an "Evil Dead" TV show was on its way starring none other than Bruce Campbell. Recently AITH caught up with remake star Jane Levy to ask about the sequel to the remake, and things don't sound good at all.

"I don't think they're gonna make it," she tells the site. "I mean, they're always coming up with a new thing - now I hear they're making a TV show. I was like, what? [Laughs] I think they just like exciting their fans and confusing them. I honestly don't know, but it doesn't seem like there's going to be an Evil Dead 2 anytime soon. At least, not with me in it."

Click Here To Read More - Source: www.dreadcentral.com

See Also:
Don’t Expect An ‘Evil Dead 2′ Anytime Soon… - Source: bloody-disgusting.com
Jane Levy Doesn’t Know Much About Evil Dead 2 - Source: www.shocktillyoudrop.com

No comments: