Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bruce Campbell...The Interview!!! The Podwits



What can I say about Bruce Campbell that has not been already said? The man is loved and revered. He’s a living legend in the world of cult and “B” cinema and best of all… he is a good dude, a fact that I can personally vouch for.

A couple of weeks ago, I shot Mr. Campbell an e-mail asking for a little of his time to discuss the new home video releases of both Crime Wave (a long-lost, all-but-forgotten early effort by Sam Raimi and the Coen Brothers) and the new Evil Dead remake. He graciously accepted my invitation for a short phone interview and just days later, I was on the phone with “the man” himself, discussing his career as an actor, producer, director and author.

Click Here To Read More - Source: www.podwits.com

No comments: