Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Possession Producer Sam Raimi Promises Evil Dead Remake Will Shock Audiences



Interview excerpt:
Why did you choose to redo The Evil Dead now? Do you feel like people aren't make those kinds of scary movies anymore?
That's exactly right. They aren't making this kind of movie right now. I think the audience likes to see something different, especially the horror audiences. They're hungry for things that are new. To make another found footage movie wouldn't be good for me. Horror works in trends, which is fine. I just want right now Ghost House to make a different, original type of pictures, and I think Alvarez's take, even though he's seen the original Evil Dead, is totally original. I think it's going to shock the audience. I haven't seen anything like it in a while.

Click Here To Read More - Source: www.cinemablend.com

No comments: