Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Maxim: Bruce Campbell Talks Evil Dead Re-Make, Fake Shemps and the Butt of Jean-Claude Van Damme



It’s no lie to say that we’re huge, huge Bruce Campbell fans around here. so when the man himself sauntered into our office, we had to ask him a question or 60. The guy is every bit as charming, funny and entertaining as you’d expect (Bruce, you said you’d give us $50 for typing that, right?)

What did you do for Halloween?
I don’t do anything on Halloween.

Really?
Nothing.

Your fans might be disappointed by that.
Are they shocked to realize that I’m my own person?

Well, some of them, probably, yeah.
Well they’re gonna have to be. It’s the one time of year that I don’t have to wear a stupid costume! I do charge on Halloween, though. So I’ll wear a silly outfit, but it’s gonna cost you.

Out of interest, had we wanted you here in our office on Halloween in a stupid costume, how much would that set us back?
Ten to twenty thousand dollars. If you really want to talk turkey.

Okay, I think we can probably raise that.
Do it, do it!

Click Here To Read More! - Source: www.maxim.com

No comments: