Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ted Raimi's Morbid Minutes - Behind the Scenes



Writer-director Ted Raimi invites FEARnet on to the set of his Morbid Minutes, and talks about his plans for the new horror anthology web series on Break.com.

"I wanted to do a horror anthology show," says Ted Raimi about Morbid Minutes, "but one that was less [focused] on blood n' guts and more in the vein of Alfred Hitchcock Presents or The Twilight Zone. I felt like the gore stuff was getting out of control, and I wanted to bring it back to classic storytelling techniques... It's a return to a more traditional short-form horror story. You will not find any monsters -- no vampires or zombies or werewolves. That stuff I find to be more fun. With Morbid Minutes, I'm trying as hard as I can to create a show that will touch at more of the base horror in all of our lives. Things like, 'You had a lot of money, now you have to live on the street.' Things like that that are purposefully shocking to many of us, things that we don't want to think about."

Source: www.fearnet.com

No comments: