Thursday, June 30, 2011

2 Featured Videos: Evil Dead Robot and PSA for the GED using Evil Dead II footage



Here is my art robot named "Evil Dead". This name comes from the movie trilogy which feature Ash, an S-mart clerk thrown through an assortment of crazy adventures. Really, if you have not seen these movies,
THEY ARE A MUST SEE!!!
The robot is made from regular Vex parts, some glued on prints, and is remote controlled. It features a severed life sized deadite head, neon green cold cathode lighting, arduino controlled duel strobe lights, 4wd, and Omni wheel steering.

For more information checkout
http://letsmakerobots.com/node/27575

Source:




This is a PSA I did for my editing II class using Evil Dead II footage.
*I do not claim to own the rights to this film. This is something I merely did as a fan.

Source:

No comments: