Monday, May 30, 2011

5 Awesome Moments From Spooky Empire’s May-Hem 2011

Joel G. Robertson writes:
Jason and I (and my cousin Chris, who was kind enough to drive me) attended Spooky Empire’s May-Hem Convention in Orlando this weekend (May 28 – 29). Okay, we really only made it on Saturday, which is fine since I’ve never been to a convention before and could only take a day of being packed into a mid-sized convention hall with hundreds of other movie fans.

So, what did we see while we were there?

Well, my original goal was simple: Locate and ask one Mr. Bruce Campbell to come on the podcast. That’s right folks, it’s all for you as I know how many of our listeners and readers love The Bruce. And to be completely honest, I’m a total BC fanboy and would consider him the ultimate “get” for our show. With that said, I’m sad to announce it didn’t happen.

Why?

Pretty simple really. The line to meet him was, to quote Jason, “approximately 47.8 miles long”; however, it looked more like 47.9 miles to me…

Regardless, I did get close enough to the mighty chin to capture this short video clip:



Click Here To Read More! - Source: forgottenflix.com

No comments: