Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Celebrate Ash Wednesday The Bruce Campbell Way: Bruce's 10 Best Evil Dead Moments



Eric Eisenberg writes:
I love Sam Raimi's Evil Dead trilogy. I have seen all three films a thousand times each and I will probably watch them thousands of times more. They're funny, they're scary, they're sick and they're awesome, but most importantly they're filled with cinematic moments that I nor any other fan will ever forget.

In honor of Ash Wednesday I watched the entire trilogy again (like I needed an excuse) and picked out what I believe to be the 10 greatest and most memorable moments in the Evil Dead franchise. If you've seen the movies before, watch for nostalgia; if you haven't, watch to understand why you should. No matter what, everyone should leave this article realizing that this is a series that everyone should watch at least once.

Click Here For More! - Source: www.cinemablend.com

No comments: