Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Top 10 Deadites from the "Evil Dead" Series



SweetHenrietta writes:
One of the first things you’ll learn about me is that I am a huge Evil Dead fan. Whenever somebody refers to a deadite as a zombie, I develop an eye twitch. For those unfamiliar with the term, a deadite is a person – living or dead – who has become possessed by the Unseen Force. These creatures are exclusive to the Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead series. Zombies, on the other hand, are walking corpses – they are never living and their condition cannot be reversed.

I love zombies, but deadites are really under-appreciated. Can a zombie turn your friends evil without even touching them? Can a zombie take the form of your mother and sing your favorite childhood lullaby? Can a zombie swallow your soul? I rest my case. The following is a list of my favorites from the ED series, in descending order.

Click Here For Much More - Source: www.xomba.com

No comments: