Thursday, October 28, 2010

Evil Ash with Army of Darkness by ronnieraccoon & Evil Dead 2 Poster by smalltownhero

Click to enlarge images:


"You miserable bags of bones! Pick yourselves up and sally faaaaagh... (adjusts jaw) sally faghhh.... (adjusts jaw) sally forth." The resurrected Evil version of Ash with the Army of the Dead, from "Army of Darkness." This has been my "daily" "sketch" for quite a few days now. I just couldn't stop adding to it.

Source: www.newgrounds.com - ronnieraccoon





Ash: 'There's something out there. That... that witch in the cellar is only part of it. It lives... out in those woods, in the dark... something... something that's come back from the dead. '

Part 2 Of my 'Horror poster's' series for Halloween. Two more to follow!

Evil dead 2 is my favorite out of the series, Bruce Campbell as Ash is awesome.

I made up the tag line myself :]

And Thought I'd give the poster that vintage tweak ;]

Groovy!

Source: deviantart.com - smalltownhero

No comments: