Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Reely Bored Blog: My Evil Dead Part III: The Army Rises!



When I saw the trailer for Army of Darkness in 1993, I was at a loss. It featured our brazen hero, Ash, once again battling the horrific deadites, only they didn’t look so horrific this time around. There were moments that made me chuckle a bit.

What is this and why am I laughing? This is not The Evil Dead, this is Army of Darkness! I was 13 years old and on the brink of my freshman year in high school. Since the time between Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness, I wised up a bit, what-with going to high school and all, so it was no surprise to me to take notice that there was something different about this new installment into the franchise.

Click Here For More - Source: reelybored.wordpress.com

No comments: