Sunday, September 19, 2010

Evil Dead Pinball Coming to Chicago

Click to enlarge images:



Mike writes:
The Custom Pin Evil Dead designed by Eric Bayne is coming to Chicago. GAP is very excited to have acquired this piece, first because I am a huge Evil Dead fan, but Secondly because it ass kicking cool. Eric told me a lot about this game and that it is programmable to add as many sound as the smart cards holds. Updates can be done with the computer. Eric sent me some pictures I would like to share with and hope to have this on display at Expo. Eric machine has given me more Mojo to finish my custom Who Pin but more importantly given me inspiration to make sure the Who pin is done right. Enjoy the pics.

Click Here For More Pics - Source: www.greatamericanpinball.com

See also: Video - Custom Pinball Machine Evil Dead

No comments: