Tuesday, January 26, 2010

C'MON HOLLYWOOD: Give us Sam Raimi's Warcraft next!‎



J.A. Hamilton writes:
Thus far the new year hasn’t been kind with news like last week’s Spider-Man column and I’m not too keen on the CONAN news either but we’ll save that for later as more details emerge. So what I need is some good news and I have just the push for that direction. Sam Raimi may have made an enemy or two with SPIDER-MAN 3 but he was soon forgiven after this past summer’s DRAG ME TO HELL. Well I say let’s keep going on a high note straight into the live action WARCRAFT movie. Raimi knows his stuff, and after successfully delivering on the horror goods, the comic book goods and even the western goods (THE QUICK AND THE DEAD if you didn’t know), I’m confident he can tackle the world of Azeroth.

Click Here To Read More - Source: www.joblo.com

No comments: