Friday, October 30, 2009

I Finally Saw Evil Dead The Musical...Now I'm Doing Laundry

Click to enlarge images:


Mike Bookey
writes:
There was a moment late last night as I scrubbed fake blood off my fleece jacket when I wondered if my decision to attend the evening’s performance of Evil Dead: The Musical was worth it. And I decided that yes, indeed, it was well worth it. If I were a punny guy, I would say it was a bloody good time. But I’m not.

The show has been well-received throughout town and last week even attracted the attention of Bruce Campbell, who played Ash in the films. The Medford resident came up for a show a couple weeks ago and gave it a thumbs up, sticking around for a Q and A session and photos with the cast.

Click Here For More - Source: www.tsweekly.com

No comments: