Monday, October 19, 2009

Day Of The Woman - GIMME SOME SUGAR BABY: A lifelong love affair with Ashley J. Williams

Click to enlarge image:


Brittney-Jade Colangelo writes:
Evil Dead II is what REALLY sparked my obsession. I knew Ash was a cool dude in the first one, but the second film absolutely blew my mind. I couldn't believe what I was seeing on screen. A guy who cut his own arm off, the laughing rooms escalated times a BILLION, a reflection popping out of the mirror and grabbing him!? I couldn't believe it. I was hooked on it, and it was the absolute perfect treat for my bloodlust.

My obsession has gone to the point of owning random bits of Evil Dead memorabilia (thanks to some lovely donations and presents) and I'm proud to say that this Halloween...I will be a female version of Ash. Pictures will come.

Click Here To Read More - Source: dayofwoman.blogspot.com

Related: MY EVIL DEAD INSPIRED CHAINSAW ARM!!! - Source: dayofwoman.blogspot.com

No comments: