Friday, June 19, 2009

Fangoria Exclusive: An Interview with Ted Raimi



Prolific character actor Ted Raimi recently took some time out of his busy schedule to provide FANGORIA with this exclusive interview, in which he discusses everything from his childhood experiences to the recent release of DRAG ME TO HELL.

Fango: I know that aside from all the acting you’ve done, you’ve also done some writing, directing and even soundtrack composition. Is there anything in this business that you haven’t done, that you’d like to?

Ted Raimi: Yes! I'm going to be producing now, and directing primarily. I have a film which is going to be playing at the Palm Springs International Film Festival this coming Friday that I directed, so that's exciting. I produced that as well.

Click Here For More - Source: www.fangoria.com

No comments: