Thursday, May 7, 2009

5 Horror Remakes, Horror Sequels To Look Forward To



Army of Darkness / Evil Dead Remakes: Really both fall into the same grain so I am putting them as one on my list. I loved Army of Darkness so much that I own every edition on DVD and have watched it well over 40 times over the many years I have owned it. Bruce Campbell comes into his own in this film delivering huge laughs, within a fantastic tale that is a great mix of Lord of the Rings and undead magic. Whether they choose to redo Evil Dead or relaunch Army of Darkness both are worth my time I feel. There is a lot of talk and lots of false starts on the movies but Sam Raimi has made it clear he and his brother are going to write it and make it happen. Lets hope its soon!

Source: www.horror-movies.ca

No comments: