Monday, April 20, 2009

Fango WOH: Sam Raimi Drags Us to Hell!



FEARnet: Which traditions do you carry over from your Evil Dead days?

Raimi: The most important thing is the personnel I work with, from my partner Robert Tapert who produced the Evil Dead films along with my buddy Grant Curtis who was on the set every day making sure everyone had what they needed. Peter Deming from Evil Dead 2 who was our cinematographer is also our cinematographer on this. Almost all the people I've worked with in the past on other stuff like the Evil Dead films [from] prop people to costumers, we were surrounded by a lot of friends. [Also] some of the old sound effects from Evil Dead, my editor Bob Murawski found some of those and put one or two of them into the picture.

Click Here For More - Source: www.fearnet.com

No comments: