Thursday, April 9, 2009

EvilDeadChainsaws.com Ebay Auction

Click to enlarge image:


Auction details:
I ran EvilDeadChainsaws.com for a number of years making prop replica Evil Dead 'hand' chainsaws. Since taking the decision to close it down in January 2008, I have moved onto other projects and have decided to part with my own personal chainsaw & display to enable me to do other things. This display was made by me, for me, about a year ago while EDC.com was still running and is the only display I have ever made. I will not be making any more displays or chainsaws ever. Once its gone, its gone! This auction is for a number of items which all go together to make the display;

• EvilDeadChainsaws.com 'Cabin' replica chainsaw

• Workshed 'Evil Dead 2'

• Panasonic Solid State RQ-706S reel to reel tape recorder & various tapes

• NightmareGloves.com custom made replica freddy kruger glove

Click Here To Bid! - Source: ebay.co.uk - evildeadchainsaws

No comments: