Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AtariAge Forums - Don't miss Bruce Campbell



Don't miss out on getting an autographed copy of your original game for the Atari 2600,7800,5200 or Colecovision. Program an original game for one of those systems with any of the Bruce Campbell shows (Evil Dead, Burn Notice, Hercules, Briscoe County Jr, Etc...) and I will have a custom cartridge made of your game that will be autographed (pictures taken of Bruce signing your game) and sent to you at no charge. The game rights are yours as I will only have copies made to be autographed (Number of copies will be predetermined).

Cartridges will be signed on JUNE 5, 6 or 7 (2009) so the deadline for the completed game will be May 1st. That will give me time to have the cartridges made for the show. If you are interested in making a game just let me know so I can get things ready. If you have an original game that you have made and want to redo the graphics that is OK also. Any questions just post them here or send me a PM.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=140093

Source: www.atariage.com - neotokeo2001

No comments: