Thursday, February 12, 2009

EXCLUSIVE: Bruce Campbell Goes Cult Classic on Us with My Name Is Bruce



Mike Richardson from Dark Horse said that a sequel called My Name is Still Bruce is in the works. Is there anything you can tell us about that?

Bruce Campbell: (Laughs) Well, I think we could do it if we wanted to, but I think I'm good playing me for a little while. I think it's time to move on to other characters. We'll just kind of see how the cookie crumbles.

I have to ask about The Evil Dead remake that you're on board and producing. Are there any updates you can give us about that?

Bruce Campbell: No, because IMDB has it listed, doesn't really mean anything. There's no script, there's no start date, there's no director, so, unfortunately, there's nothing to talk about. I think we're all going to get to it when we get to it. Sam (Raimi) is doing another Spider-Man, I'm under contract for Burn Notice for five more years, so when in the hell are we going to do it?

Click Here For More - Source: www.movieweb.com

No comments: