Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 Horror Movie Preview - 'Drag Me to Hell'



Drag Me to Hell (Sam Raimi) - May 29th: Synopsis: A loan officer ordered to evict an old woman from her home finds herself the recipient of a supernatural curse, who turns her life into a living hell
  • Thoughts: Remember last time Sam Raimi did some horror movies? He came up with one of the most beloved horror franchises ever in Evil Dead. Now I'm not saying the man softened up by Spiderman has lost all his horror movie mojo, I'm just saying he has to prove why community should welcome him back.
  • Unseen recommendation: Even though I'm no longer completely sold on the idea of Sam Raimi coming back to horror, I'm still going to check it out because of my respect for Evil Dead.

Source: www.horror-movies.ca

No comments: