Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Featured Item - Evil Dead: Book of the Dead Wall Hanging...

Click to enlarge image:


I posted this at another forum (dvdcollectorsonline.com) after talking about it during our month long horror marathon... and thought I would share it here as well...

As I said during our month long horror marathon... when I bought the Evil Dead: Book of the Dead release there was a leaflet in there asking us to go to a page on the Anchor Bay website to take a survey about what we thought of the release. I was a bit bored a couple days after I got the release... so figured what the hell and went to take the survey. After the survey there was a message saying Thank you for taking the survey... you have been entered in our drawing. I pretty much just thought... yeah... ok... and forgot about it.

About a month to a month and a half later my mother called me at work saying that a huge package was delivered to me. Asking me what I ordered now. I told her I wasn't expecting anything but would check it out when I got home. From that point on I was watching the clock at work.

When I got home the first thing I did was detach the letter that was attached to the box. And read that it was from Anchor Bay saying that I won the grand prize of their drawing. Needless to say I was really excited and couldn't wait to open the package And it turned out to be a wall hanging of the artwork of the Book of the Dead and Autographs of all the stars as well as the artist that designed the Book of the Dead. It went on to say that there is only 26 in existence... and that most of those went to cast and crew... that only 5 went out as grand prizes. You can see on the top right hand corner of Tom Sullivan's autograph that I got #5 of the 26.

Here is a close-up picture of what I won that a couple of you asked for.

Some one-of-a-kind Evil Dead items in this thread!! - Source: www.horrordvds.com - addicted2dvd

No comments: