Friday, October 31, 2008

Q&A: Bruce Campbell



Do you regret any of your movie roles?
Never. If I took a film for the wrong reason, I’ll pay for it. Fans will blog all over it. But I’ve also done some work for the money, because I fucking needed the money. I’m a working actor! Fortunately, my coke habit is less than it used to be. Same with the meth.

Any update on “Evil Dead 4”?
Well, there’s talk of that or doing a remake. I’m less interested in a remake, because…why do that? But that’s a personal thing. The investors of the original—they got us started, gave us money when no one else would, and it might be nice to do a remake and please them. And make our fans happy, of course.

Then again, there’s a reason nothing’s happening right now. Sam just signed on for two more “Spider-Man” films, and I have a five-year TV contract. When we finally get back to “Evil Dead,” we’ll be 70. It’ll be like watching Harrison Ford now: “I’m too old for this!”

Click Here To Read More! - Source: newyork.metromix.com

No comments: