Thursday, October 16, 2008

FRIGHT EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW - BRUCE CAMPBELL!



Here is a superb interview with Bruce Campbell!

A couple of highlights below . . .

On getting all of the Ladies of the Evil Dead for MNIB:

Exactly! I wanted all of them. I wanted the other 2 ladies. And the other 2 ladies were going to play other parts, but they were concerned about union issues, because we made this non-union. And so, they didn’t want to be tortured by that. I tried to get them all, but I’ll get them back in the next one.

MNIB on Blu-ray!!:

Like MY NAME IS BRUCE when it comes out on DVD, it'll be out in Blu-Ray in February and it's going to be gorgeous. But because we also have a beautiful hour long making-of doc about making that damned thing, I feel pressured as a filmmaker now to do as much for the DVD extras as I do for the movie!

Click Here For Much, Much More! - Source: www.iconsoffright.com

No comments: