Thursday, October 16, 2008

Evil Dead 2 game for Atari 2600!!

Click to enlarge image:



My friend djsmokingjam posted the following over at Deadites:

http://www.atarirevolution.com/atari-2600-game-quotevil-dead-2quot-dead-by26002.html

Ooh, I wish I had access to an Atari 2600... I want I want I want! Mainly just to see if it's any better than the Commodore ED game.

Click Here For Thread - Source: www.deadites.net


Someone buy this game and send in some screenshots!



Info from eBay seller:

THIS IS THE GAME EVIL DEAD 2 FOR THE ATARI 2600 GAME SYSTEM.

IN THIS ORIGINAL HOMEBREW YOU WILL BATTLE LINDA'S DEADITE DEADNESS AND TRY TO SAVE YOURSELF BEFORE YOUR CHAINSAW RUNS OUT OF FUEL!!

Click Here To Bid! - Source: ebay.com
Here's more info on the Commodore 64 game - Source: en.wikipedia.org

No comments: