Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What Are You Up To Now, Bruce Campbell? | Sci Fi SoundTrack



scifisoundtrack.com writes:
Every week I'll ask a writer, musician, director, actor or other person one question: "What are you up to?" and post their answer here.


This week's entry comes from writer, actor, producer and director Bruce Campbell:


I'm currently "getting my tan on" for season 4 of USA's Burn Notice (the #1 show on cable). A fun side trip this last fall was with Jeffrey Donovan to Iraq to visit the troops. Very fulfilling. More recently, I've been hiking the wilds of Oregon (my home state), scouting locations for my next flick, Bruce Vs. Frankenstein (due in 2011), or writing my third book, Vagabond: An Actor's Gypsy Life.

Source: scifisoundtrack.com

BONUS - The Dork Tower: Chris' Person of the Month: Bruce Campbell

No comments: