Saturday, March 6, 2010

An Interview With Ted Raimi: Director of Playing Dead



Dan writes:
I heard that you are working on a script with Bruce Campbell, could you tell us about that?

No, I’m not working on a script with him, but I am going to be in a Bruce Campbell movie of his. I can only tell you that I’m playing a very beloved character. Anymore than that I cannot say. It’s for Dark Horse Entertainment. I can’t say anymore or the goons from Dark Horse will come and get me. They will fly down from Portland with their cups of coffee in hand and kill me. That’s next for me in terms of pictures, but until then I’m going to be just writing this new web series and looking forward to this stuff in New Media that I get to do. It’s a new part of my life and I love it.

Click Here To Read Much More - Source: geekadelphia.com

No comments: